“…been stressing myself out on how I was going to answer the question for an interview, “How have I used creativity in the workplace?” At first I had to look up exactly what that meant. Most of the articles talked about “thinking out of the box and improving systems.” I found articles stating creative thinking is now being taught in nursing schools. Then I found that most creative thinking is done on a managerial level because staff nurses are bombarded with so many things in a given shift that there isn’t time for “creative thinking”. Then I came across your blog and it went straight to the heart and soul of who I am.” ~Betsy
- Email Comments by Readers
- Get ready to be awed…
- Do you know how to be your own best patient advocate?
- Is Healthcare Analytics an Art?
- Poetry, Painting to Earn an M.D.
- Jelaluddin Rumi…
- Candace Pert, Explorer of the Brain
- Creative Encounters at University of New Mexico Hospital
- How an Occupational Therapist Used Creativity to Help a Child…
- In Defense of Writing…